Due to our long-term presence on the market and expertise we managed to create partnerships with very reliable car dealers in the UK, who can source any vehicle at competitive prices.
Looking for a reliable UK partner?
It might seem difficult to source cars from the UK being based in AU, unless you have a trustable UK partner who can arrange it on your behalf.
There are multiple risks that should be considered when car sourcing:
1) You need to know and have a trustable business relationship with the UK dealer when you transfer the money, in order to avoid the different scam schemes
2) The car condition should correspond to the description made at the time of placing the order
3) You must ensure the car doesn’t have any outstanding finance, is not recorded as stolen, and is not written off as a result of damage/theft or declared as a total loss
4) If the car requires a garage inspection, that can be arranged on your behalf to make all repairs before the car leaves the UK
In order to sort out all aforesaid concerns our partner Universal Mercantile Services is here to offer you the best solution and exactly complement your needs:
- Car sourcing – How do I find a trustable car dealer in the UK?
- Car condition – How do I know the vehicle is in the same condition as advertised by the UK seller?
- HPI Check – How do I avoid purchasing a vehicle which might have outstanding finance or was recorded as stolen?
- Garage inspection – How do I benefit of free repairs for cars on warranty or arrange a garage inspection in the UK?
1) Car sourcing – How do I find a trustable car dealer in the UK?
We’ve been working for the last 15 years with a range of UK car dealers who can supply any car makes and models at very competitive prices. We’ll put you in direct contact with the dealers to negotiate all the details, or we can do it on your behalf.
Being headquartered in the UK enables us to access on a wholesale level the most prestigious brands.
Why you should work with us:
- Global Presence
- Direct Factory Sourcing
- Over 15 years experience in the Vehicle Trade Industry
- Readily available stock
- Updated Inventory
- We are not a Broker!
2) Car condition – How do I know the vehicle is in the same condition as advertised by the UK seller?
We developed a unique software which allows our customers to have online access to instant pictures of your car, and a thorough condition report when the car is received in our loading warehouse. This enables the customer to reconcile that the car description matches the requirements, or it ensures that once the car leaves the UK it is ready to sell to the prospect buyer.
3) HPI Check – How do I avoid purchasing a vehicle which might have outstanding finance or was recorded as stolen?
A HPI check will protect you. It can identify many factors relating to a UK car, based on the number plate.
If you are shipping your car, this can protect you from losing both your car and your money. It will also guard you against purchasing a car with serious mechanical faults that may cost you your life.
We will check your car against:
- Outstanding Finance
- Recorded as stolen
- Written-off (deemed non-repairable) as a result of damage or theft
- Previously declared a total loss, but has passed an independent structural examination via an Inspection report
- Clocked so the vehicles mileage has been changed
We also check your car’s identity, so that the look, age, VIN number and V5 form for the car match the number plate. This is to prevent ringers (using a registration from a written-off car) or cloned cars (a stolen car given the identity of a legitimate car). HPI also offer a service to view your car’s performance data. This will inform you of how economical your purchase is in terms of fuel, road tax, maximum speed etc.
4) Garage inspection – How do I benefit of free repairs for cars on warranty or arrange a garage inspection in the UK?
In collaboration with our partner Universal Mercantile Services Ltd (UMS) we can appoint an approved mechanic to complete a full vehicle multipoint inspection before shipping your car. This is an extremely thorough process. We take into account 28 factors when inspecting your car. These include the car’s electrical features, the bonnet, the tyres, the accessories contained within, the body of the car and the parts beneath its exterior.
Our approved mechanic will suggest any repair work needed for your car, to ensure there are no pre-existing faults with your car prior to shipment. Alongside any estimated cost.
This is a unique offer, which enables your car to arrive at destination ready for sale or use, without having to wait for any parts to bring it up to standard.
Vehicle repairs – Warranty
You might need to repair some items when shipping your car. If those items fall under the manufacturer’s warranty, it can be arranged by us directly. This allows us to deal with any outstanding recall issues. As a result there is a small transfer / admin charge to pay.
There is a possibility that some of the repairs can be carried out under the car’s manufacturer warranty. If not repairs will be undertaken in-house at our Ipswich garage facility.
Vehicle repairs – Garage
Our expert team will conduct all basic garage repairs, including brand matching tyres, changing any light bulbs and topping up oil before shipping your car from the UK. The mechanic’s charges will be added to your total invoice, payable at destination when the car is ready for delivery/collection. You will be able to see an itemised summary of the repairs made on each car and be able to approve repairs on an item to item basis.
Contact us today and learn all you need about car sourcing from the UK.
Want to stay up-to-date of all the changes in the Australian car market? Sign up today!